Like everyone else, I was ripped off and scammed after paying in full.Just another scam and hustle from a criminal business.

They will not even answer their phones. They must have made millions by not holding up to their promises and contract. There needs to be a class action law suit. Do not buy from these people.

Do not buy from these people. Spread the word, these folks are thieves. Do not buyu from these people ever.

Do not buy.Do not buy.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with World Reserve Monetary Exchange. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about World Reserve Monetary Exchange.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare World Reserve Monetary Exchange to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with World Reserve Monetary Exchange?

Comments

WRME2016
World Reserve Monetary Exchange Verified Representative

We at the World Reserve Monetary Exchange take each customer’s concerns very seriously. We have been working diligently to resolve every phone call, email, and letter as quickly as possible throughout our busiest time of year. If you have an unresolved concern we ask that you contact us immediately at 1-888-854-7814 Monday-Friday 8:30 AM-5:00 PM Eastern Standard Time.

You may also email your concern to custserv@theworldreserve.com.

I have been trying to call these people for over a week and have been on hold for an hour each time before the line goes dead.They took advantage of my 92 year old Dad and he paid them in full for the Presidential Coins.

He has 2 coins missing from 2011 and 2013.

Do not fall prey to these people.