Romney, West Virginia

I signed up with World Reserve while I was deployed to IRAQ.They switched out the buffalo nickels stating that they were currently out of the coins.

I called them and informed them that this was unacceptable and that I would not continue to pay for services rendered if they weren't providing the correct services. After all, I am the customer and the service provided should be to my satisfaction and not theirs.

Now they are sending me letters stating that they are taking action against me for the incorrect services they provided.Do NOT get involved with them.

Had an Experience with World Reserve Monetary Exchange?

Comments

I spoke with Mandi, she is very helpful, and a big asset to your company.Mandi keep up the great cust.

service.And thanks for your help

Lakeview, Oregon, United States #347047

Littlebit,

First off let me thank you for your service to our country. If you would call me at 330-244-4121 I will take a look at your order and get this situation resolved to your complete satisfaction. You may also email me at MSnyder@TheWorldReserve.com with your contact information and I can give you a call.

Thanks!

Mandi, Executive Assistant

Pacific Tycoon - The Truth about this Ponzi Scam Pacific Tycoon "If you are ever contacted by Pacific Tycoon, telling they purchase containers on your behalf, lease them out for you, promising high returns: either fixed 12% or fluctuating returns averaging..." Read more World Financial Group - WFG is a Great Way to Go BROKE and LOSE FAMILY and FRIENDS World Financial Group "Mr/Ms WFG No-name from Nowhere. Please spare us your big fat lie about "many big earners" at WFG. It's total bull cr*p and you know it. Here I give you..." Read more World Financial Group - Review in Financial Services category from Sacramento, California World Financial Group "Hey it's me Liquid. I was given this in response to my "You are a pyramid" accusation. They claimed that "Why would Nationwide slap their name with World Financial Group..." Read more World Financial Group - CONVERSATION W/WFG EMPLOYEE STATEING ANTI-AMERICAN VIEWS. World Financial Group "WFG is a complete joke. I myself have now as of yesterday been targeted to be recruited twice now. Both experiences were that of a greedy, uneducated individual with no..." Read more Hired Dex Media to build a web site. Dex Media "After 1 1/2 years Dex Media still has not completed my web site and they have been fully paid. I have about fifty emails stating their problems in completing my..." Read more Nightmare in Tuscaloosa, AL- InTown Suites Intown Suites "If you love horror movies and would like to star in one, head on over to In Town Suites in Tuscaloosa, AL! This place has an all inclusive horror experience...." Read more First Progress - CLOSED/PAID OFF  ACCOUNT STILL CHARGING LATE FEES First Progress "I CLOSED THE ACCOUNT AND RECEIVED A CONFIRMATION LETTER THAT THE ACCOUNT WAS CLOSED. FIRST PROGRESS ADDED AN UNDISCLOSED CHARGE TO MY ACCOUNT THAT I WAS UNAWARE OF. THEN SUBSEQUENTLY..." Read more Sleep Number - Salesperson insisted it would work and it didn't Sleep Number "The salesman Dan continually told us that the only problem with the adjustable bed not fitting was a slay bed and a bed with drawers at the bottom. We took..." Read more