I am also disappointed with World Reserve.I ordered 2 sets of the President Coin with frames.

It actually cost me more than I expected. I was originally receiving 2 sets of certificate but after a year they started sending me one. So i have to call them all the time to send me the second one for my second frame. But last May or June 2011, when I called them i was told that they sent out a letter informing us that they will start charging us for the certificate @ a discounted price.

I told her I did not received any letter and it is very unfair on my part because I am fully paid already. The lady I talked to said that they were not able to anticipate the additional cost of printing it etc etc. On top of that they are always late in sending out the coins.

I have to call them for the status.I am not sure what will be my action is if this issue is not resolved.

Glenda V

Had an Experience with World Reserve Monetary Exchange?

Comments

Lakeview, Oregon, United States #353417

Anonymous,

If you can call me I'd be happy to arrange for you to receive 2 certificates with each release. I can also send you extra copies for the coins you only received one with. I can be reached at 330-244-4121.

Thanks!

Mandi, Executive Assistant

World Reserve Monetary Exchange - Vault Brick Scam World Reserve Monetary Exchange "Not sure how many people read the paper these days...but today in the Bourbonnais, Illinois Daily Journal a story line caught my eye...'IL residents snap up U.S. State Silver Bars'...." Read more WHO IS ON THE TAKE HERE WHEN IT COMES TO GE CAPITAL RETAIL & PAYPAL Paypal "These Crooks can use a money figure & call it a "Debt Cancellation Fee" & when that backfires they call it a "Card Security Fee". They can tell you..." Read more World Financial Group - Review in Financial Services category from Sacramento, California World Financial Group "Hey it's me Liquid, I'll be posting anonymously cause I am in one of their offices, I write my reviews when I'm in Sacramento to fool them. But I received..." Read more Millionaire Mentor Group - My Millionaire Mentor  ***TOTAL SCAM*** Millionaire Mentor Group "My Millionaire Mentor Ryan Mathews IS a SCAM!!! He 1st PROMISES you are guaranteed $500.00 if you watch a video... THEN comes the page to pay $49.00 for a space..." Read more Gutter Helmet - Great so far Gutter Helmet "Purchased home in Jan 2017 with gutter helmet already installed. Had a few issues with water runoff and icicles. After reading the warranty and looking on line, found that the..." Read more First Progress - CLOSED/PAID OFF  ACCOUNT STILL CHARGING LATE FEES First Progress "I CLOSED THE ACCOUNT AND RECEIVED A CONFIRMATION LETTER THAT THE ACCOUNT WAS CLOSED. FIRST PROGRESS ADDED AN UNDISCLOSED CHARGE TO MY ACCOUNT THAT I WAS UNAWARE OF. THEN SUBSEQUENTLY..." Read more Airbnb - Air BNB sucks Airbnb "I booked a place in Miami that listed free breakfast, beer, oceanview, and 3 bedroom. When I arrived there was a half empty case of eggs, milk, cookies, etc. There..." Read more Syomet - It's well made and fits perfectly. Syomet "After a long and dreadful search for the perfect birthday outfit, I got lucky and stumbled upon syomet.com website and fell in love with everything they offering! I have to..." Read more