World Reserve Monetary Exchange charged our VISA account $14.85 for five quarters and promised a 1-Oz silver coin which hasn't been delivered.Their shipping papers with the quarters instructed me to "claim" the missing silver coin at their web site - which again asked for my VISA information.

Customer "service" has not been helpful, denying that a silver coin was part of the deal. Their verbal sales pitch is misleading or fraudulent. Caution!!! I do not trust what they say.

Don't send World Reserve Monetary Exchange any credit card information!!!

You'll probably regret it.Paul Westin (423) 262-8099

Had an Experience with World Reserve Monetary Exchange?

Comments

Lakeview, Oregon, United States #388275

UPDATE: I just received an email reply from Phyllis and she spoke with one of our Client Satisfaction representatives and said, "I'm very satisfied now!" Her complaint has been fully resolved.

Mandi

Lakeview, Oregon, United States #388174

Phyllis,

I just sent you an email at the address listed below. I'd love to take a look at your account and see what I can do to resolve this for you.

Mandi, Executive Assistant

I received the same letter wanting 2.88 per presidentail Coins...I just spoke to World Reserve (wrme) I just paid an extra $37.60 - however I told her if I find the ad 2007 I would call them back,,I found it for anyone wanting this email me at info@journeystravelagency I will forward it to you. Hate when I pay in full for something and than prices go up and they find a way to do it!

Lakeview, Oregon, United States #281425

Paul,

I am very surprised to see another accusatory post from you when I went out of my way to ensure your satisfaction - even refunding you before you returned our merchandise. You assured me you would state that the matter had been resolved yet you failed to do so. I believe when you say, "the dates are still some time in the future for this to have happened," that you are not realizing this website posts dates in the European date format. It lists the day then month then year. I cannot type a date to post. I posted both of my responses on April 7. I posted the first reply prior to calling you and the second one after we spoke and the issue had been resolved. I am not sure why you would have any further complaints when you have been refunded in full for your entire order for almost a month now.

Regards,

Mandi Snyder

Mandi, you need to check your times and dates for the transactions you posted!The dates are still some time in the future for this to have happened!

Do you ever do anything on the level?Don't answer, since I expect it to be a lie also!

Lakeview, Oregon, United States #270955

Paul,

It was a pleasure to speak with you today and I'm glad that we were able to resolve this to your complete satisfaction.

Mandi

Lakeview, Oregon, United States #270800

Paul,

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I have looked up your order and in the notes it says that you told one of our Client Satisfaction representatives that you were verbally told that you would receive a free silver dollar. Our calls are recorded for quality assurance so I will listen to your call. If, in fact, our sales associate said this I will gladly ship you a coin and I will be sure that the associate is trained to understand the offer correctly. The offer, as stated on the website, reads, "You're now authorized to get your FREE 2010 American Eagle Silver Dollar in Brilliant Uncirculated condition as our gift to you when you cover the complete 1986-2010 American Eagle Silver Dollar Collection before."

Once I listen to the recorded call I will contact you personally to discuss.

Mandi Snyder