2.1
Privacy and Data Security

Still waiting for my incomplete set of the presedential dollar coins.They don't answer their phones in a respectable time.

Waiting 45 minutes for pick up. Their not answering their emails. I sent 3. No response.

I sent claim form over 5 weeks ago.Haven't heard anything.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of world reserve monetary exchange presidential dollar program from World Reserve Monetary Exchange. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants World Reserve Monetary Exchange to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by World Reserve Monetary Exchange for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with World Reserve Monetary Exchange?

Comments

WRME2016
World Reserve Monetary Exchange Verified Representative

We at the World Reserve Monetary Exchange take each customer’s concerns very seriously. We have been working diligently to resolve every phone call, email, and letter as quickly as possible throughout our busiest time of year. If you have an unresolved concern we ask that you contact us immediately at 1-888-854-7814 Monday-Friday 8:30 AM-5:00 PM Eastern Standard Time.

You may also email your concern to custserv@theworldreserve.com.