The Presidential coins, that I paid for well in advance, have not been sent to me.The company has given me ridiculous excuses on several occasions, such as, "you cancelled your order",and "send more money".

This transaction has been a problem since 2013.

They should be ashamed of themselves, and prosecuted.It's a BAD company to do business with.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of presidential coins from World Reserve Monetary Exchange. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants World Reserve Monetary Exchange to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by World Reserve Monetary Exchange for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with World Reserve Monetary Exchange?

Comments

WRME2016
World Reserve Monetary Exchange Verified Representative

We at the World Reserve Monetary Exchange take each customer’s concerns very seriously.We have been working diligently to resolve every phone call, email, and letter as quickly as possible throughout our busiest time of year.

If you have an unresolved concern we ask that you contact us immediately at 1-888-854-7814 Monday-Friday 8:30 AM-5:00 PM EST.You may also email your concern to custserv@theworldreserve.com.

Same thing happen with me I have trying to contact them and the phone clicks off.I am going to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, I suggest you do the same.

This is a big rip off and I paid upfront too.

I will never do business with them again.Nothing but a BIG SCAM.