1.4K views

I too received the recent audit letter from World Reserve Monetary Exchange concerning an additional charge for future Certificates of Authenticity. I am filing a complaint (found online) with my local attorney general's office consumer fraud bureau and will be attaching all of your comments as well to my complaint form.

I would suggest that you do the same. Unfortunately, I bought not one but two sets of these coins and I will not be paying them any additional monies for anything whatsoever.

I would definitely be willing to join a class action lawsuit. If anyone has any information on that, please post it.

Comments

I want my certifiates I paid for them

I agree. edwardhendrick49@yahoo.com

I did not receive a lot of my coins and I paid for all of them. I need to know if I will receive the rest of them?

Mrs. M. VanHuis They were all paid for.

I am missing a few shipments . I am sure they have records of what they shipped so I need an explanation.

to Anonymous Bourbonnais, Illinois, United States #1279952

Is there a class action suit in progress? Please let me know how to join. Thanks

Yuma, Arizona, United States #912496

I purchased the Presidental dollar coin collection with thye display case and recieved goins up to James Garfield. Is this collection going to be completed? Am I going to receive what I paid for or has this really been a scam as I am beginning to suspect?

Mandi,

Your 1/4 sheet that was received over one year ago indicated that the US Mint would be issuing the 4 coins scheduled to be released in 2013. What is the status of those coins?

When can paid in full customers, since 2007, expect the product purchased?

We have not heard from you, the listed Executive Assistant, or Jefferson Marshall, the listed Executive Director, since May 2012!

Ok, I guess I've been in the dark for awhile now. I've been patiently waiting on my 2012 coins and am just now realizing there's a problem.

I would like to know what I should do next. Is there a form I complete?

I too am out money if I don't receive my entire collection. My address is Ridgeland, MS 39157; i can be contacted via email @sherry0562@gmail.com

I would like to know what I should do next. Is there a form I complete?

Dean and Rita,

A World Reserve associate will attempt to contact you to clear up any misunderstanding. We are going to begin shipping the first two coins of 2012, Chester Arthur and Grover Cleveland, very soon. You should expect to receive them together by the 4th of July.

to Mandi #849683

DEAR MANDI: I JUST RECEIVED MY SHIPMENT OF 4 PRES. COINS.

2 OF CALVIN COOLIDGE & 2 OF WARREN HARDING .

WHY 2 OF EACH.

ME TOO I BPUGHT AND PAID FOR MINE IT WAS A ONE TOME DEAL HOW CROOKED AND SLY ARE THESE PEOPLE I WANT IN ON THE LAWSUIT TO PROBABLY WILL FILE BANKRUPT THO JUST TO CHEAT YOU OUT OF A DOLLAR

I also bought a set that has been paid for back in 2008 and I also I'm getting the run

around the set was paid for!!! Thank goodness I didn't pay the extra for the certificates that come with each coin (that was paid for when I ordered them) I want in also on this class action suit SCAM!!! Please email me

cookie46041@hotmail.com

Rita J Perkins

Frankfort, Indiana

We have a new update available at our website with some good news! Since I cannot post a link please remove the spaces from the following for the actual link: www . theworldreserve . com / presidentialupdates

As always, if you have ANY questions please call or email me directly at 330-244-4121 or msnyder@TheWorldReserve.com

Nancy,

I attempted to locate your account to call you directly but we have about 50 customers in our system with your name. If you responded to the G20 form with option A (or even if you returned it blank or with a note) you will be receiving the first coin of 2012, Chester Arthur. We are preparing to ship out these coins in the next week or so. We have still not been given any guarantee from the US Mint that the remaining coins will be available to us - but we are committed to doing all that we can to continue to obtain them so that your collection can be completed. If you have any further questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact me directly at 330-244-4121.

Mandi, Executive Assistant

first off they refused to send the coins on the cards as usual unless we paind 99.00 more per set and we are supposed to recieve 2 sets of 4o coins then all of a sudden Pres. Obama is to blame for us not recieving any more coins, this is horendous theivery...... we are out a lot of money........

IM IN ON THE CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT SIGN ME UP THIS IS WRONG I PAID NOW THERE RENEGING I WANT WHAT I PAID FOR!!!!!!!!!

If you select Option A only you will receive the next coin in the series (Chester Arthur) in late May/early June. We have already purchased this coin from the US Mint and are only waiting for them to ship our order on or around May 18.

We are hoping to be able to continue purchasing the remaining coins but the US Mint has not given us any assurance that they will be available in the quantities that we need. If you have any further questions please call me directly - I'd be happy to address any concerns you may have.

My name is Mandi and I am the Executive Assistant to the President. I can be reached at 330-244-4121 or via email at MSnyder@TheWorldReserve.com

Mandi

should i send form g20b back or wait to be contacted by some attourney with classaction lawsuit?

IS this for real, that i what I want to know? I get "advertisements" all the time and I didnlt even know if this was a scam too? Should I pick A or C3?

I completely agree! I purchased my set along time ago!

Paid it in full as they expected me to!

Now its their turn to stand up to their part of the contract!! If their is a lawsuit I AM IN!!!