Washington, District Of Columbia
1.3K views 41 comments

I too received the recent audit letter from World Reserve Monetary Exchange concerning an additional charge for future Certificates of Authenticity.I am filing a complaint (found online) with my local attorney general's office consumer fraud bureau and will be attaching all of your comments as well to my complaint form.

I would suggest that you do the same. Unfortunately, I bought not one but two sets of these coins and I will not be paying them any additional monies for anything whatsoever.

I would definitely be willing to join a class action lawsuit.If anyone has any information on that, please post it.

Review about: Monetary Exchange.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with World Reserve Monetary Exchange?

Comments

I want my certifiates I paid for them

I agree. edwardhendrick49@yahoo.com

I did not receive a lot of my coins and I paid for all of them.I need to know if I will receive the rest of them?

Mrs. M. VanHuis They were all paid for.

I am missing a few shipments .I am sure they have records of what they shipped so I need an explanation.

Debra Josephson
to Anonymous Bourbonnais, Illinois, United States #1279952

Is there a class action suit in progress? Please let me know how to join. Thanks

Rev. Richard
Yuma, Arizona, United States #912496

I purchased the Presidental dollar coin collection with thye display case and recieved goins up to James Garfield. Is this collection going to be completed? Am I going to receive what I paid for or has this really been a scam as I am beginning to suspect?

Josie

Mandi,

Your 1/4 sheet that was received over one year ago indicated that the US Mint would be issuing the 4 coins scheduled to be released in 2013. What is the status of those coins?

When can paid in full customers, since 2007, expect the product purchased?

We have not heard from you, the listed Executive Assistant, or Jefferson Marshall, the listed Executive Director, since May 2012!

Sharon Hill

Ok, I guess I've been in the dark for awhile now.I've been patiently waiting on my 2012 coins and am just now realizing there's a problem.

I would like to know what I should do next. Is there a form I complete?

I too am out money if I don't receive my entire collection.My address is Ridgeland, MS 39157; i can be contacted via email @sherry0562@gmail.com

Sharon Hill

I would like to know what I should do next. Is there a form I complete?

Mandi

Dean and Rita,

A World Reserve associate will attempt to contact you to clear up any misunderstanding. We are going to begin shipping the first two coins of 2012, Chester Arthur and Grover Cleveland, very soon. You should expect to receive them together by the 4th of July.

Thanks!

Mandi, Executive Assistant

JOHN J REED
to Mandi #849683

DEAR MANDI: I JUST RECEIVED MY SHIPMENT OF 4 PRES.COINS.

2 OF CALVIN COOLIDGE & 2 OF WARREN HARDING .

WHY 2 OF EACH.