2.8
Privacy and Data Security

2015 coins were promised by Dec.31.

I did not receive mine and calling then does not help. I couldn't get after holding for 45 minutes. Their recording about coins was very confusing. First it's Feb.

20, then Dec.31, so which is it??

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with World Reserve Monetary Exchange. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about World Reserve Monetary Exchange.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare World Reserve Monetary Exchange to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with World Reserve Monetary Exchange?

Comments

WRME2016
World Reserve Monetary Exchange Verified Representative

We at the World Reserve Monetary Exchange take each customer’s concerns very seriously. We have been working diligently to resolve every phone call, email, and letter as quickly as possible throughout our busiest time of year. If you have an unresolved concern we ask that you contact us immediately at 1-888-854-7814 Monday-Friday 8:30 AM-5:00 PM Eastern Standard Time.

You may also email your concern to custserv@theworldreserve.com.

I to have paid in full the required amount for the complete set of President Dollars.I guess I have been one of the luck ones because I have received year sets from 2007-20014.

This is where the problem comes in. They were suppose to send 2015 by December 31, 2015 but I have not received any shipment. It is now February 12, 2016 and nothing yet, not even an updated. The funny thing is they still send me offers for other things hoping I will pay for that too.

Not a chance.

I wonder if there is going to be a big lawsuit in the works.They will probably file for protection under the bankruptcy laws and leave the poor man hanging out to dry.