Centerton, Arkansas

They are dishonest

Had an Experience with World Reserve Monetary Exchange?

Comments

Saint Augustine, Florida, United States #847208

Apparently my stepdad ordered auto shipments from this company. He passed away recently and they sent a shipment, been trying to call to cancel the service and return this shipment but no one ever answers the customer service line.

Manassas, Virginia, United States #835089

Anybody *** enough to purchase these offers after reading their advertisements, which are incredibly and obviously ridiculous, deserves to be separated from their money.So don't post how awful this scam company is, since it only reveals what an *** you are in the first place!

P.T.Barnum was right.

World Financial Group - My God! People, Run - FLEE, FAST AS YOU CAN - From This Nightmare!!! World Financial Group "Not trying to kill your dreams here. I’m trying to -save- you, your families, your friendships, and your money from this endless soul-sucking NIGHTMARE. I worked full-time for WFG in..." Read more World Financial Group - Gotta Feel SORRY for WFG Agents World Financial Group "WFG agents trick and cheat you. Then they recruit you and teach you how to trick and cheat other people. Seriously guys. Thats how it goes there. Why do I..." Read more World Financial Group - Transamerica *KEEPS* Your FFIUL Money When You Die World Financial Group "A shocking dirty little secret of Universal Life policies: you LOSE all your policy's cash value when you croak. This is true of Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL)..." Read more WHO IS ON THE TAKE HERE WHEN IT COMES TO GE CAPITAL RETAIL & PAYPAL Paypal "These Crooks can use a money figure & call it a "Debt Cancellation Fee" & when that backfires they call it a "Card Security Fee". They can tell you..." Read more Sleep Number - Salesperson insisted it would work and it didn't Sleep Number "The salesman Dan continually told us that the only problem with the adjustable bed not fitting was a slay bed and a bed with drawers at the bottom. We took..." Read more Hired Dex Media to build a web site. Dex Media "After 1 1/2 years Dex Media still has not completed my web site and they have been fully paid. I have about fifty emails stating their problems in completing my..." Read more Experian - The free deep email web scan does not work Experian "Experian is currently promoting a deep web scan for your email and it sounds like a scam because I have submitted a second email and each time at the end..." Read more Gearbest - No real people to get help and poor web interface contact Gearbest "After waiting 2 weeks for my order, it arrived with a damaged part. I spent over an hour navigating the site and none of the help works to get to..." Read more