The world reserve monetary exchange is a company you do not want to buy anything. There adviertisements falsely mislead people into thinking you are purchasing new coins. The bags they send the coins if opened for inspection cannot be returned.

Never buy from them.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of coins. World Reserve Monetary Exchange needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned coins in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at World Reserve Monetary Exchange.

Had an Experience with World Reserve Monetary Exchange?

Comments

WRME2016
World Reserve Monetary Exchange Verified Representative

We at the World Reserve Monetary Exchange take each customer’s concerns very seriously.We have been working diligently to resolve every phone call, email, and letter as quickly as possible throughout our busiest time of year.

If you have an unresolved concern we ask that you contact us immediately at 1-888-854-7814 Monday-Friday 8:30 AM-5:00 PM EST.You may also email your concern to custserv@theworldreserve.com.

World Financial Group - WFG is a Great Way to Go BROKE and LOSE FAMILY and FRIENDS World Financial Group "Mr/Ms WFG No-name from Nowhere. Please spare us your big fat lie about "many big earners" at WFG. It's total bull cr*p and you know it. Here I give you..." Read more Pacific Tycoon - The Truth about this Ponzi Scam Pacific Tycoon "If you are ever contacted by Pacific Tycoon, telling they purchase containers on your behalf, lease them out for you, promising high returns: either fixed 12% or fluctuating returns averaging..." Read more World Financial Group - Why the FFIUL--WFG’s Flagship Policy--is a *Disaster* World Financial Group "Please see attached the chart page from a Transamerica Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy. A California WFG agent sold this policy to a client earlier this year. Transamerica..." Read more WHO IS ON THE TAKE HERE WHEN IT COMES TO GE CAPITAL RETAIL & PAYPAL Paypal "These Crooks can use a money figure & call it a "Debt Cancellation Fee" & when that backfires they call it a "Card Security Fee". They can tell you..." Read more Gearbest - No real people to get help and poor web interface contact Gearbest "After waiting 2 weeks for my order, it arrived with a damaged part. I spent over an hour navigating the site and none of the help works to get to..." Read more Experian - The free deep email web scan does not work Experian "Experian is currently promoting a deep web scan for your email and it sounds like a scam because I have submitted a second email and each time at the end..." Read more Treasure Garden Furniture Covers Fading Fast Treasure Garden "Two months ago, I purchased Treasure Garden furniture covers for my firepit, chairs and cantilever umbrella. Within a month I noticed that the firepit cover was already fading. I've attached..." Read more Quigley Concepts Event Management - Unprofessional Quigley Concepts Event Management "Made a complaint about Quigley Concepts Event Management about one of their staff who parks on a disabled parking at glendalough station. Number one she is NOT disabled. Number two..." Read more