ordered coins, purchased coins never received them, all customer service can do is tell you that they will call you back in 48 hours and they never do.They cannot fix the problem, they take your money and give you no coins.

They gives snake oil salesmen a bad name.I will never buy anything from them again.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of coins from World Reserve Monetary Exchange. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants World Reserve Monetary Exchange to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by World Reserve Monetary Exchange for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with World Reserve Monetary Exchange?

Comments

WRME2016
World Reserve Monetary Exchange Verified Representative

We at the World Reserve Monetary Exchange take each customer’s concerns very seriously.We have been working diligently to resolve every phone call, email, and letter as quickly as possible throughout our busiest time of year.

If you have an unresolved concern we ask that you contact us immediately at 1-888-854-7814 Monday-Friday 8:30 AM-5:00 PM EST.You may also email your concern to custserv@theworldreserve.com.

I ordered one thing and they sent me another and wouldn't give me my money back.I got 10 rolls of nickels that aren't worth anything!

I ordered Silver Dollars.Don't buy from these folks!

They said, they ran out of the dollars but the nickels were the same value.