I can help you get just about a full refund from these crooks..when they sent the letter about being in "limbo" with the production of the coins and offered those ridiculous offers.....I fought them and one...but it's a process...

I beet them at there own game...and I can help you...I've for the phone number and names as sell as the name and phone numbers of the people/ company they use to disburse funds...I had to play there game and I beat them...DO NOT SIGN OR AGREE TO ANYTHING UNTIL YOU TALK TO ME....I GOT A FULL REFUND....LESS A LITTLE COST... BUT IT WAS A NIGHTMARE... MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS BOOZBOY@COMCAST.NET.........THESE PEOPLE SHOULD BE PUNISHED AND A CLASS ACTION SUIT SHOULD BE BROUGHT UP AGAINST THEM...PLUS THE OTHER ITEMS THEY OFFERED WERE VERY MISLEADING... IF YOU WANT YOU MONEY BACK I CAN GUARANTEE IT...ALSO ANY LAWYERS OUT THERE NIGHT WANT TO SUE THERE *** THIEVES....

EMAIL ME ASAP...I'M SENDING THIS FROM MY PHONE SO EXCUSE ANY TYPOS...

I FOUGHT AND I WON...I GOT WHAT YOU NEWS TO GET WHAT'S SUPPOSE TO BE YOURS TO BEGIN WITH....EMAIL ME ASAP!!!!!

Had an Experience with World Reserve Monetary Exchange?

Comments

Any customer can call me for assistance with their account.I freely provide my phone number and email so that any customer can contact me directly.

This information is certainly not a secret and there is no "game" that needs to be played. If a customer calls me I genuinely try to do all that I can to provide them with excellent service - just as I did with Mr. Barlowe who has posted the comments above. He extolled me for providing such excellent customer service so I am quite surprised to see comments such as this.

I can be reached at 330-244-4121. I am in the office Monday - Friday from 9AM - 5:30PM EST. I can be reached via email at MSnyder@TheWorldReserve.com. I am frequently away from my desk so if you need immediate assistance and I am not available you may also contact Amanda at 330-966-9000 Ext.

8422.

Or you can reach our Client Satisfaction department at 1-866-282-6587.

Thanks!

Mandi Snyder, Executive Assistant

to Mandi New Albany, Ohio, United States #771244

Mandi is an *** and a liar this site sucks. The 0wner should be "sealed in a vault " with his worthless coin collection.