I can help you get just about a full refund from these crooks.. when they sent the letter about being in "limbo" with the production of the coins and offered those ridiculous offers.....I fought them and one...but it's a process...

I beet them at there own game...and I can help you...I've for the phone number and names as sell as the name and phone numbers of the people/ company they use to disburse funds...I had to play there game and I beat them...DO NOT SIGN OR AGREE TO ANYTHING UNTIL YOU TALK TO ME....I GOT A FULL REFUND....LESS A LITTLE COST... BUT IT WAS A NIGHTMARE... MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS BOOZBOY@COMCAST.NET.........THESE PEOPLE SHOULD BE PUNISHED AND A CLASS ACTION SUIT SHOULD BE BROUGHT UP AGAINST THEM...PLUS THE OTHER ITEMS THEY OFFERED WERE VERY MISLEADING... IF YOU WANT YOU MONEY BACK I CAN GUARANTEE IT...ALSO ANY LAWYERS OUT THERE NIGHT WANT TO SUE THERE *** THIEVES....

EMAIL ME ASAP...I'M SENDING THIS FROM MY PHONE SO EXCUSE ANY TYPOS...

I FOUGHT AND I WON...I GOT WHAT YOU NEWS TO GET WHAT'S SUPPOSE TO BE YOURS TO BEGIN WITH.... EMAIL ME ASAP!!!!!

Comments

Any customer can call me for assistance with their account. I freely provide my phone number and email so that any customer can contact me directly.

This information is certainly not a secret and there is no "game" that needs to be played. If a customer calls me I genuinely try to do all that I can to provide them with excellent service - just as I did with Mr. Barlowe who has posted the comments above. He extolled me for providing such excellent customer service so I am quite surprised to see comments such as this.

I can be reached at 330-244-4121. I am in the office Monday - Friday from 9AM - 5:30PM EST. I can be reached via email at MSnyder@TheWorldReserve.com. I am frequently away from my desk so if you need immediate assistance and I am not available you may also contact Amanda at 330-966-9000 Ext.

8422.

Or you can reach our Client Satisfaction department at 1-866-282-6587.

Thanks!

Mandi Snyder, Executive Assistant

to Mandi New Albany, Ohio, United States #771244

Mandi is an *** and a liar this site sucks. The 0wner should be "sealed in a vault " with his worthless coin collection.