I too feel ripped off.I do not enjoy being told what to do as a paid in advance customer.

I search the Web and did find that the 2012 minting of the Presidential Gold Dollar has been suspended. I do not approve of their pay me back at face value over life of the Presidential Coin program. I did not pay them at face value over that same period of time. I also wonder if maybe they have screwed up and now they are not able to obtain the necessary coins to complete their contractial obligations with us customers?

Mr.

W.Victor Clark File #19903-17

Had an Experience with World Reserve Monetary Exchange?

Comments

Jwestfall,

I attempted to call the number we have on file for you (it ends in 999) and was told, "The person you are trying to reach is not accepting calls right now." Please call me at 330-244-4121 and I'd be happy to address any concerns you have.

Thanks!

Mandi please contact me!

Mandi please contact me.

I am concerned

Paul,

I attempted to locate your account using the name provided to call you directly but was unsuccessful. We are doing all that we can to continue obtaining the Presidential $1 coins. We have received confirmation from the US Mint that we will be able to secure the Chester Arthur dollars and will begin shipping them in May. Please call me if you have any further questions. I can be reached at 330-244-4121.

Thanks so much!

Mandi, Executive Assistant

I have been a customer at WMR for several years, and I subscribed to the Presidential Dollar program. As contracted, money was taken from my bank account monthly and I have paid the total amount for the program. Now I understand that the WMR has no control over the US government and it's decision to terminate the program after 20 of the promised 40 coin issues. However, WMR does have an obligation to compensate those of us who have pre-paid considerable money. I am not satisfied with the options offered by WMR and would like an equitable settlement. If no further offers are forthcoming from WMR, I will proceed with filing complaints with the proper authorities.

Please WMR: Respect and honor your loyal customers with an offer that goes beyond the lowest possible compensation; an offer which shows your customer care and desire to make up for our endangered trust in your integrity might hurt your short-term bottom line, but would go a long way toward maintaining your long-term standing with loyal customers and the consuming public.

Respectfully,

Paul Padlak

MJThompson

ATTENTION: All Concerned WRME Customers

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing." Edmund Burke

Many of you have posted similar complaints here on this Forum indicating that you, like me, are unhappy with WRME's Presidential Dollar Collection and their options for resolution.

Some of you have mentioned a Class Action Suite and expressed a desire be included or receive more information regarding it.

To date, there is no cause for one, due to the relative few of us who have begun to voice our complaints.

However, anyone who is serious about getting WRME to give us a fair and just remedy to the present situation should register a complaint through the Consumer Affairs Department at the OHIO STATE ATTORNEY GENERAL's website: ohioattorneygeneral DOT gov

[WRME Headquarters is in Ohio]

You can also sent a written detailed complaint to:

Ohio Attorney General

Mike DeWine

30 E. Broad St., 14th Floor

Columbus, OH 43215

Registering a complaint will be the best way to initiate any class action process. If Mike DeWine receives many similar complaints naming WRME, he may pressure WRME to resolve

this in a more expeditious manner.

Those of you who took the time to post to this forum could just as easily register your complaint with the Ohio Attorney General,and that may actually bring more positive results.

Lakeview, Oregon, United States #434072

Frances,

We are still not sure if we are going to be able to get the coins or not. People are leaving comments as if it is a done deal they aren't getting their coins and this is just not true. The truth is that we are working very hard to be able to continue purchasing the coins and hope to have a final answer from the US Mint soon. Again, we are asking customers to be patient until we have more information. By selecting Option A only on your form you agree to wait and once we have more information you will receive another communication. Please call me directly if you have any further questions at 330-244-4121. I attempted to locate your account by using your name but we have 36 customers in our system with your name.

Thanks!

Mandi, Executive Assistant

Someone suggested filing a complaint with the Ohio Attorney General.I went to the website and get this message "We are having technical difficulties.

Please call the Help Center at (800)282-0515 to file a complaint. I think that means their website has received so many contacts that it's overloaded.

So what other option do we have.As all who ordered the coins, we prepaid and now we aren't going to receive the coins we have paid for.

Lakeview, Oregon, United States #433630

Vic,

I'm glad we could find some common ground. Thanks for listening and we will keep our fingers crossed for an agreeable outcome.

Thanks again!