1.9
Privacy and Data Security

They got my order wrong I ordered one set of two dollars bills,but charged me for two.I tried to straighten it out,but they weren't helpful.

I cancelled it for one set,but they cancelled both. I send second set back, but they said they didn't receive all of it.

I will never order from them.It was the one from Canton,Ohio.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at World Reserve Monetary Exchange. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants World Reserve Monetary Exchange to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by World Reserve Monetary Exchange world reserve monetary exchange 2 dollar bills for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with World Reserve Monetary Exchange?

Comments

WRME2016
World Reserve Monetary Exchange Verified Representative

We at the World Reserve Monetary Exchange take each customer’s concerns very seriously. We have been working diligently to resolve every phone call, email, and letter as quickly as possible throughout our busiest time of year. If you have an unresolved concern we ask that you contact us immediately at 1-888-854-7814 Monday-Friday 8:30 AM-5:00 PM Eastern Standard Time.

You may also email your concern to custserv@theworldreserve.com.