WORLD RESERVE PRESIDENTIAL DOLLAR COINS.they had a full 2 page ad to get attention to this wonderful coin set and i am sure like my husband and i a lot of people got them .they should never advertised if they were not absolutely sure the program would go through.also they did stop the mint grade certificate from coming with the coins,but i called and they assured me that i would receive them with all my coins,and they did keep their word on that. ` i know this will not be a popular view,but if our coin set is going to be useless,i would take the medals,sets[i am supposed to receive 2 sets] in boxed form like other coins and commemorative pieces are

i wish i had ordered the quarter set heck that came all finished and coins already in the matted frame.i guess we will all be using the frames for family photos

Had an Experience with World Reserve Monetary Exchange?

Comments

Clifton, New Jersey, United States #1263775

I paid in advance for the reagan 3 coin leather wallet set and have not recieved anything does anyone have same problem?

Long Beach, California, United States #923619

I too, was NOT satisfied with WRME.Their Presidential Coin collection was greatly misrepresented and the possible resolutions were unacceptable.

I notified the Ohio State Attorney General (the home state of WRME) to register my complaint. The Attorney General contacted them, and though it took several months, I finally received a FULL REFUND from WRME.

This was forwarded to me early last year.I suggest that you do what I did by contacting the Ohio State Attorney General to register your complaint.

Ashland, Virginia, United States #923161

I paid for 4 Presidential coin sets.Like other customers I received notice of the problem of issue.

I chose to get reimbursement rather than receive the other metal to be used to complete the set. A check was sent but not cashed immediately. Upon reading that the set could be completed, I returned the check (as advised by WRME) to be reinstated in the program. This was July of 2014 and to date I have not heard one word from WRME that I have been reinstated, or when the rest of the coins will be shipped.

Three of the sets were for gifts and now the four of us are in limbo as to whether an incomplete set would be worth anything.Plus, I am out about $160.

to Peggy Long Beach, California, United States #923620

I also paid for the whole set of coins as well as the $68.00 for the certificates.I made the coins and frame, etc., as a gift to a family member and she is quite disappointed.

I agree that the government should make good on the coins.

loisgreen@embarqmail.com

to Lois Green Long Beach, California, United States #923622

Although WMRE claims that this is the fault of the US Mint, the government has continued to mint the coins on schedule.Unfortunately, it will take years to complete a full set.

If you are impatient and feel that this is unacceptable consider the following. I too, was NOT satisfied with WRME. Their Presidential Coin collection was greatly misrepresented and the possible resolutions were unacceptable. I notified the Ohio State Attorney General (the home state of WRME) to register my complaint.

We have a new update available at our website with some good news! Since I cannot post a link please remove the spaces from the following for the actual link: www . theworldreserve . com / presidentialupdates

As always, if you have ANY questions please call or email me directly at 330-244-4121 or msnyder@TheWorldReserve.com

Thanks!

Mandi, Executive Assistant

Disgruntled,

I am so very sorry that you had poor experiences when visiting some coin shops. It doesn't seem like they were reputable dealers. At the very least, the coins you have are US Legal Tender worth $1 and you could go spend them all at a store today for just that amount. I cannot imagine that someone would just give away $1's - perhaps they just wanted you to think what you had was worthless so they could get you to sell them for less. The May 1, 2012 edition of Numismatic News has the Presidential $1's being valued from $2.00 - $5.00 depending on the grade. A coin that grades as MS-63 is valued at $2 and one graded as MS-65 is currently valued at $5/coin. These values are also consistent with the Red Book values. Some of the most valuable coins and currency are those that are the oldest. No one can guarantee or predict what the value of these coins will be in the future but now that the mintages are going to be drastically lower there is a greater potential for increased demand in years to come. I would be more than happy to discuss this with you directly if you could me at 330-244-4121 so that we can resolve this matter and you are no longer disgruntled.

Thanks so much!

Mandi, Executive Assistant

Mandi or whoever;

I also received your notice.But I didn't receive the box with my collection, TWICE!

(I tried to get serial # 22 and #91) no soap. So, I have been trying to sell the coins and found them to be worthless! No coin dealer will take them for ANY price, not even the guy with the sign that reads "WE BUY COINS"! NOTE: They point me to a photo I received with the George Washington dollars and seem to question their validity!

One coin dealer even broke open your "uncirculated rolls" and was giving them away FREE as Lucky Pieces to anyone that walked into his shop! In fact, the best offer so far is 50 cents a coin from an EBAY seller! Consequently, I took your plan B "REMOVE FROM LIST" as there is nothing else I could think to do.

This entire mess is going to be listed on "the BAY" in about a week or so (including the two ridiculous grey metal boxes I received to keep the collection in).

Burned Badly :sigh

Dear World Reserve Customers:

The following is our most current update regarding the Presidential $1's.

On March 21, 2012 the U.S. Mint announced its 2012 retail product lineup on its website. Although release dates and availability for larger quantities are not certain, the World Reserve believes it will be successful in compelling the U.S. Mint to at least provide quantities of the coins needed to fulfill the President Arthur coins to its customers. The World Reserve expects the receipt of these coins from the U.S. Mint and anticipates the processing and fulfillment of the President Arthur coins during the month of May to customers who have not otherwise selected a substitution.

The U.S. Mint's announcement does not address the U.S. Mint's long-term Presidential Coin outlook past 2012 or the bulk purchasing policy that was in place following the Presidential $1 Coin Act of 2005.

The World Reserve is continuing its efforts to fulfill the needs of its customers and has requested that the U.S. Mint provide the quantities needed and the terms established following the Presidential $1 Coin Act of 2005.

We greatly appreciate your patience as we continue to do everything within our means to satisfy all of our customers following these unprecedented actions by the Government.