A general statement to start. The elderly want to continue being independent until their deaths- making their own decisions and taking care of themselves. We, as children, want to protect them- well look closer around the house than we did.

World Reserve got into Dad after his stroke and took him for their very profitable, legal, unethical ride. He saw their ad in newspaper, wrote them and got hooked on their "gold coins"...their product is really an uncirculated one dollar coin covered with gold die to make it appear as a brillant, valuable gold coin....plus they very cleaverly place these coins in cardboard shaped bold bar box...yes, again, gold colored....on his death bed Dad stated he had half million in gold in his safe....reality was many boxes of 50 "gold coins" which he lost several thousands of dollars on. Employees of this company, sleep tight, you will be judged eventually.

Additionally, this company has sister companies within the same location in Canton, Ohio....they sell wonder drugs...drugs to help with joints and other pain....ain't they wonderful...once they get your credit card number..the bottles of pills come like clockwork...doesn't matter if the elderly patent takes them or not...Dad had 16 unopened bottles of their pills at $19.95 each bottle....would the company take them back even though they hadn't expired...you got it....no....they get your money and that is the end.....customer service consists of peddling their products first, then someone who talks nice, but ain't giving your money back.

This is nothing more than legal theft...lastly, they wanted me to use Dad's two dollar bill collection as gifts....you know, give these precious "collector items" to other love ones and get them hooked into the fraud....two dollar bills have a thin plastic state name pasted on "uncirculated, precious, two dollar bill"....pay four times it's worth and fell happy about it.....these people have no shame.....they are legal crooks. Keep your love ones away from them.

Had an Experience with World Reserve Monetary Exchange?

Comments

trixster67

I have bought and paid for a set of coins that came with certificate of authenticity to prove the coins was never circulated.now after 10 of the 40 coins have been issued they decided to make some extra money off us people who bought the set - they now are charging for each certificate of authenticity for remaining 22 coins.

So unless we pay them an additional amount of money for the paper, we will just get a coin with no way of proving its authentic. If any Attorney is present reading this I am very interested in filing a class action lawsuit Against The World Reserve Monetary Exchange for Fraud. A product was bought and paid for but now they say well we can't charge them for the coins lets steal money from people for the paper.

Next we will be charged a fee for the envelopes the coins are shipped in or the tape that is used to secure the coin.I am filing a report with BBB I suggest others do as well.

I'm thinking a class action lawsuit might do the trick here.I, like most everyone else reading these comments, am extremely displeased to find out that the coins I've been receiving are not in fact gold.

These coins were absolutely sold as if they were gold coins, I remember speaking with a customer service representative when I placed the order. My only saving grace was that I bought these on a credit card that was included in a bankruptcy that same year, so I don't feel as bad as if I had paid for them with cash.

But either way, shame on you WRME.I'll be reaching out to my lawyer friends to see what can be done.

to Seriously #709739

I would love to join if you are taking legal action against them. Count me in!

Lakeview, Oregon, United States #298029

Dear Hogdriver2,

Thank you for your comments. As a business we are always looking for ways to exceed our customers’ expectations. Feedback, whether positive or negative, serves an important role in helping us to do that. I’d like to address your concerns and if you have any further questions please feel free to call me directly at 330-244-4121. I am solely an employee of the World Reserve Monetary Exchange so I can only address your concerns with our company.

You stated, “He saw their ad in newspaper, wrote them and got hooked on their ‘gold coins.’” Please understand that we do not manufacture these coins. The Presidential Dollars that you are referring to are minted by the United States Mint and are official and legal tender. The Presidential $1 Coin Program is part of an Act of Congress, Pub. L. 109-145, 119 Stat. 2664, enacted December 22, 2005 which directs the US Mint to produce $1 coins with engravings of relief portraits of US Presidents on the obverse. The act did not specify the color of the coins, but per the US Mint “the specifications will be identical to those used for the current Golden dollar.” We do not alter the appearance of these coins in any way. We purchase the coins directly from the US Mint and distribute them to our customers in uncirculated condition and presented in attractive displays.

Unfortunately, we would have no way of knowing that your father had a stroke. You mentioned that he wrote us...

to Mandi #771670

Mandi,

Thanks for your heart felt reply.You wrote like a lawyer, very specific, very exact.

A customer has the right to buy what they want, we buy the gold colored coins from the US Mint, etc. etc.....your company preys on the elderly, the uneducated, the confused. Note the other replier who stated they "thought" they were buying "real" gold coins....the salesperson stated they were gold coins....legally, they are minted by US Mint, sold to you and then your handling and boxing and baloney takes over, you have a lucrative business going....there are suckers born every day and you prey on them. Like I stated above, you will be judged.....sleep well at night.

No you did not know my father had a stroke, was incapacitated enough to think he was buying gold coins for a fraction of what their real cost would be. You just supply a service. That is why you are constantly changing your gimmick coins, their coloring and your pitch.

And, lastly, I won't waste my time calling you, because I did that already, got your song and dance.....legally you are what you say you are.....ethically, I stand by what I wrote, you are leaches who prey on the elderly and uneducated.Hope you company closes soon.