On March 3, 2011 I paid $82.00 for the American $2.00 portfolio.Despite many calls and assurances I have not received the product and it is now October 3, 2011.

I ordered the product because there was an article in my local newspaper stating that it was a one time opportunity. I repeatly have asked for a refund and have always been told that it had been shipped. I have been on the phone all day to speak to Client Satisfaction representative and all I am getting is an answer machine to stay on the line.

No one is answering.This is a scam and should be reported.

Had an Experience with World Reserve Monetary Exchange?

Comments

Lakeview, Oregon, United States #353695

Anonymous,

I apologize that you have had difficulty reaching our Client Satisfaction department. Please call me at 330-244-4121 and I will look into your order to see what the delay is. I will do what I can to get this resolved for you today. It sounds like your package may have been lost in shipping. Are you in Canada?

Thanks!

Mandi, Executive Assistant

World Financial Group - Big Class-Action Lawsuit against Transamerica’s FFIUL? Can You Join? World Financial Group "Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy is WFG’s top life insurance product. It’s the fat-commission policy my upline always pushed me to sell. I worked for WFG..." Read more Apmex - Cindy / Head Of The VIP Departement is A LIAR! Apmex "I ended buy buying over $200,000 in silver bars from Apmex late last year and early this yerar, after about $75,000 to $100,000 in purchases I was called and sought..." Read more World Financial Group - Gotta Feel SORRY for WFG Agents World Financial Group "WFG agents trick and cheat you. Then they recruit you and teach you how to trick and cheat other people. Seriously guys. Thats how it goes there. Why do I..." Read more World Financial Group - Ffiul Review from Oakland, California World Financial Group "FFIUL AGENT GUIDE SUMMARY OF CHARGES It's me Liquid, I post this not to damage them or to applaud them but just to have an official guide out there. I..." Read more Gutter Helmet - Great so far Gutter Helmet "Purchased home in Jan 2017 with gutter helmet already installed. Had a few issues with water runoff and icicles. After reading the warranty and looking on line, found that the..." Read more Sleep Number - Salesperson insisted it would work and it didn't Sleep Number "The salesman Dan continually told us that the only problem with the adjustable bed not fitting was a slay bed and a bed with drawers at the bottom. We took..." Read more Treasure Garden Furniture Covers Fading Fast Treasure Garden "Two months ago, I purchased Treasure Garden furniture covers for my firepit, chairs and cantilever umbrella. Within a month I noticed that the firepit cover was already fading. I've attached..." Read more Gearbest - No real people to get help and poor web interface contact Gearbest "After waiting 2 weeks for my order, it arrived with a damaged part. I spent over an hour navigating the site and none of the help works to get to..." Read more