I sent a check in August 2015 for the so called fantastic deal of 5 sealed JFK vault bags, ballistic vault locker, plus an additional JFK vault bag.

They cashed my check but I never received a thing.I also have tried to contact them and cannot get anyone on the phone, not even the receptionist.

How can they run a business if not even the receptionist answers the phone? By the way my check was for $276.00. I'm sure it doesn't mean anything to them but it does to me and they should be ashamed of themselves. Karma will get them real good.

How are they able to stay in business?

Oh yeah!with other peoples money.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "i'm being robbed by world reserve." of jfk vault bags and associated monetary loss in the amount of $276. World Reserve Monetary Exchange needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned jfk vault bags in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at World Reserve Monetary Exchange.

Had an Experience with World Reserve Monetary Exchange?

Comments

WRME2016
World Reserve Monetary Exchange Verified Representative

We at the World Reserve Monetary Exchange take each customer’s concerns very seriously.We have been working diligently to resolve every phone call, email, and letter as quickly as possible throughout our busiest time of year.

If you have an unresolved concern we ask that you contact us immediately at 1-888-854-7814 Monday-Friday 8:30 AM-5:00 PM EST.You may also email your concern to custserv@theworldreserve.com.