Got a letter today and there wanting to charge me for the next 21 certificates which was not stated in the orginal contract,which does state all 40 would have cetrificates, plus I havent received my GRANT coin either ,got Hayes today I'm not paying it .and the rest of my coins which are payed for already better come with cert.

or they will be haveing a class action law suit file on them.

This is the third time I've had a problem like this , personaly I don't know why I have to wait till 2016 to complete this collection , but I will , and if there not going to fulfill the contract then they may as well ship the rest of the coins .I tryed waiting on the phone twice just to be told there was a 30-40 minute wait ...they must be getting a lot of complains about this...I'm pissed

Had an Experience with World Reserve Monetary Exchange?

Comments

Lakeview, Oregon, United States #345112

Dear Just,

Please see previous posts regarding our recent audit. If after reading my prior responses you still have questions or comments - please feel free to call me directly at 330-244-4121. I do apologize for the extended wait time. As we approach the holidays we do begin to experience higher call volume. When hold times are high there is an option to schedule a call back from a representative so you don't have to wait on the phone.

In regards to having to wait until 2016 to receive the remainder of your collection, this is not anything that we have control over. This is the release schedule that Congress mandated to the US Mint. Both the Senate and House approved S.1047 which states in section 102:

"(4) ISSUANCE OF COINS COMMEMORATING 4 PRESIDENTS DURING EACH YEAR OF THE PERIOD-

(A) IN GENERAL- The designs for the $1 coins issued during each year of the period referred to in paragraph (1) shall be emblematic of 4 Presidents until each President has been so honored, subject to paragraph (2)(E).

(B) NUMBER OF 4 CIRCULATING COIN DESIGNS IN EACH YEAR- The Secretary shall prescribe, on the basis of such factors as the Secretary determines to be appropriate, the number of $1 coins that shall be issued with each of the designs selected for each year of the period referred to in paragraph (1)."

Hope this helps!