World Reserve Monetary Exchange - Vault Brick Scam
Not sure how many people read the paper these days...but today in the Bourbonnais, Illinois Daily Journal a story line caught my eye...'IL residents snap up U.S.State Silver Bars'.
Promise to a free silver bar and discounted rates on "vault bricks" essentially a vault brick is 6 troy ounces (e.g. 6 silver bars). Total cost would be $299 after shipping for 6 troy ounces (nearly $50.00 per T/oz).
Silver is trading at $16.32 and has been as low as $15.32 in recent weeks...as high as $17.25.Deception at your expense.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Silver Bar
- Review category
- Financial Services
You May Also Like
- "Nik Lazanas on the picture the second from left ist involved in many criminal companies and taking money from investors, making promises and just spending the money himself on fun,..."
- "Not sure how many people read the paper these days...but today in the Bourbonnais, Illinois Daily Journal a story line caught my eye...'IL residents snap up U.S. State Silver Bars'...."
- "Last year I met a guy at a business mixer who chatted with me for a minute or two and then immediately asked me if i was looking for work..."
- "I purchased a reload it pack in the beginning of December 2016. I attempted to set up an account on their website. (This is my first ever experience with this..."
- "i dont get it ive never been there before and i signed up tried to add pics next thing i know poof nothing as if i was never there wtf...."
- "BAD BREEDER EXPERIENCE 3D Retrievers - Labrador Retriever Breeder Conroe, TX Recently purchased a 3 year old Lab, who was stated to be in good health, with no known health..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."