Manteno, Illinois
3K views 6 comments

Not sure how many people read the paper these days...but today in the Bourbonnais, Illinois Daily Journal a story line caught my eye...'IL residents snap up U.S.State Silver Bars'.

Promise to a free silver bar and discounted rates on "vault bricks" essentially a vault brick is 6 troy ounces (e.g. 6 silver bars). Total cost would be $299 after shipping for 6 troy ounces (nearly $50.00 per T/oz).

Silver is trading at $16.32 and has been as low as $15.32 in recent weeks...as high as $17.25.Deception at your expense.

Review about: Silver Bar.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with World Reserve Monetary Exchange?

Comments

JQ
Warminster, Pennsylvania, United States #1065053

Thanks for posting.Ad is very deceptive and confusing.

These

"bars" are grossly overpriced.

You can get 1 oz.silver American Eagles for a dollar or two over spot silver ($13.70/oz), ie much less than $20.

Thank you. Had started to do the research and it just didn't add up. Again, thank you for this article.

Bunk

I THINK I GOT CAUGHT IN THE SILVER BAR SCAM ON JULY 24TH 24th, 2015 ADVERTISED IN THE SARASOTA HERALD TRIBUNE.AT THE SUM OF $618.00.

They sent me an e-mail supposedly affirming it on July 28th. I found your warning today, Aug.2, 2015. I am calling my credit card company now to see if it went through. I hope not.

A.

E Incze.e-mail- ashleyo1946@aol.com

MWSC
Greenville, South Carolina, United States #909262

From a retail pricing standpoint the pricing is fair.I like silver bars and called to find out if there was a set of 50.

There is...if you buy that they are $39 each.

So not out of line retail wise for 1 ounce of silver.These are probably lower volume than a bullion piece.

ALS 70
to MWSC Cary, North Carolina, United States #960949

Reputable companies sell for just a couple of percent over spot. I just purchased silver bars for $18 an ounce which included shipping.

This is way out of line. Quite simply rip off, if you are *** enough to fall for it.

to ALS 70 #1138415

You can't compare pricing of retail ingots etc to other bullion items. Yeah they are a bit expensive not to have any sculpted design on them...but still the markup is in line with items one would buy at any big box retailer.