They advertise one thing on-line, which seemed like a good deal.Placed an order on-line, received an order confirmation number, they put my money on hold, and them comes the good part.

They call, saying what I wanted is no long available, that the so called "ad" was "old". So now they want to sell me some other junk that I am not interesed in at all, and they dont want to release my funds back to me.

It is still on hold with them.I think there are enough other companies to deal with out there, this is one I dont need to deal with.

Had an Experience with World Reserve Monetary Exchange?

Comments

Lakeview, Oregon, United States #419882

Dear World Reserve Customers,

We understand and share your concern at the U.S. Government’s recent announcement to stop production of the Presidential $1 Coins for circulation. We are in direct and frequent contact with the United States Mint and are actively seeking alternatives and solutions to this decision that was thrust upon us. Our #1 goal is to secure enough coins from the U.S. Mint to be able to continue fulfilling all customer orders. In the meantime, we have also proactively provided some alternatives in the event we are not able to secure the $1 coins or for customers who do not wish to wait for final resolution. As a responsible business, we want to have contingency plans ready should the U.S. Mint inform us it cannot produce the quantity of $1 coins needed to meet demand of all of our customers. No one is obligated to select one of these alternatives, but they are available should anyone wish to take advantage of them now.

Facts:

- As you know, the World Reserve Monetary Exchange, Inc. does not mint any coins nor did it have any say in the Federal Government’s decision to stop production of the Presidential $1 Coins in circulation quantities. This was a decision made by President Obama’s Administration.

- The U.S. Mint will continue to strike Presidential $1 Coins, but it has not yet guaranteed that it will strike enough coins to fulfill the quantities needed by World Reserve Monetary Exchange, Inc. If necessary,...

- Every World Reserve customer enrolled in this program was proactively sent a letter from The World Reserve informing them of the government’s decision. While the goal is to ensure the coins can be obtained and shipments continue, the letter contains five options should the coins not be available in the end. The five options provide a wide range of alternatives to satisfy customers, including the option to simply wait until we have a definitive answer from the U.S. Mint (Option A).

- If a customer wants to continue receiving the coins they should select Option A only. Once we are made aware of the U.S. Mint’s decision we will communicate with those customers accordingly.

For any customer who has additional questions please contact Mandi Snyder directly at 330-244-4121 or by email at MSnyder@TheWorldReserve.com. It would be her pleasure to assist you.

Sincerely,

The World Reserve Monetary Exchange, Inc.

Lakeview, Oregon, United States #419611

If you are a customer and have any questions or concerns please contact me directly.I am the assistant to the President and would be happy to help in whatever way I can.

I can be reached at 330-244-4121 Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM EST. You may also email me at MSnyder@TheWorldReserve.com. If you email or leave a voicemail please include your full name and account number (if you have it).

If you cannot locate your account or order number please tell me what state you are located in to assist me with finding your information.

Thanks!

Mandi, Executive Assistant

Lakeview, Oregon, United States #293396

Brooster,

I apologize for not responding earlier as I just saw this for the first time today. We do pre-authorize your credit card when you make a purchase just to verify that the credit card number is valid. Authorization hold is the practice within the banking industry of authorizing electronic transactions done with a debit card or credit card and holding this balance as unavailable either until the merchant clears the transaction, or the hold "falls off." In the case of debit cards, authorization holds can fall off the account (thus rendering the balance available again) anywhere from 1–5 days after the transaction date depending on the bank's policy; in the case of credit cards, holds may last as long as 30 days, depending on the issuing bank.

You would need to contact your bank to find out their individual policy to determine how long the funds will be held.

If you have any further questions please feel free to call me directly at 330-244-4121.

Thanks!