I went with my mom to do some banking and realized there had been $110 taken every month for the last several months.She didn't seem to know anything about it.

This company is scamming and taking advantage of people. My mom has memory disabilities and is living on SS income of $753 a month, SHAME on these liars. Make sure you check your bank accounts and credit cards very carefully. The only way to stop them is to change the bank account numbers.

Vengeance is God's and I feel very sorry for people who make their living off stealing from others.(personally, I would like a go at them first, then hand them over to God!)

Had an Experience with World Reserve Monetary Exchange?

Comments

Lakeview, Oregon, United States #144710

WRME does provide all of the appropriate information for using their money back guarantee and informs its customers of whatever payment program, or shipping schedules apply to their order.If consumers would pay attention to the information provided to them, most of these incidents could have been avoided.

I know from personal experience that WRME does allow its customers to not only cancel whole orders, but to cancel any shipments in any order, without being charged for unwanted products, provided that the customer follows the terms and conditions they agreed to upon purchase.All purchases can be refunded, less shipping, if the customer properly returns all items within 90 days.

In the future, you should assist her with making purchases if you have any concerns about her being taken advantage of.

I have had a number if good experiences with this company.

Someone with memory disabilities should not be ordering stuff online or over the phone.