Update by user Jan 18, 2017

I received 3 coins this month- January 2017. I was due coins from 2015 & 2016.

I only received Nixon, Ford, Reagan.

I AM OWED 4 MORE COINS- PLUS STORE-CREDIT FOR CARTER. PLEASE RSVP OR CALL 1-828-584-8363

Original review posted by user Dec 13, 2016

I have not received the remainder of the presidential gold coins I am due. The last time I received a coin was NEAR THE END OF 2014.

I would like for this problem to be resolved. MY NAME IS SYLVIA CRISP. MY MAILING ADDRESS IS P.O. BOX 1285- GLEN ALPINE, N.C.

28628, PHONE NUMBER (828) 584-8363. WHY HAVE YOU NOT RESPONDED TO MY REQUEST OF DELIVERY OF THE COINS I PURCHASED. THIS IS UNFAIR BUSINESS PRACTICES AND IT SHOULD BE RESOLVED. MY RECORD SERVES ME RIGHT THAT WITH THE COMPLETE PACKAGE I PAID FOR WOULD DELIVER COINS UNTIL I AM 65 YEARS OLD.

PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY MY COINS STOP COMING AS THEY WERE PREPAID IN ADVANCE AND I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ALL OF MY MERCHANDISE.

RSVP THRU MY EMAIL OR MAILING ADDRESS. THANK YOU!

Silver60 wrote the review because of problem with delivery at World Reserve Monetary Exchange. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $48 and wants World Reserve Monetary Exchange to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was prepaid price and then not receive my coins as promised. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by World Reserve Monetary Exchange and world reserve monetary exchange shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

tjwilliams
Houston, Texas, United States #1347736

I paid for 2 sets that are incomplete. Never received last 4 presidential coins, PLUS they sent numerous coins that had scratches on them and they refused to replace them.

They don't fit in the blue holder box I chose! Very poor customer service!!!!!!