I too did google search of this company and the only thing that came up was scam.

I have also called several people on the letter my 88year old mother has, since she is the one who ordered them (2sets) one for each grandchild. She gave me the letter showing they will no longer be sending out the cards with the coins.

I say, since no one has bothered to return my calls (MANDY) I will call the local TV stations in Ohio and see what they think. I cant believe that companies take advantage of people like this. How do they sleep. I think I will take a little drive to the Canton location....and I think I will bring a couple of the seniors they have ripped off with me. Sham on you!

Had an Experience with World Reserve Monetary Exchange?

Comments

I found out that it is not a scam at all.you just have to be patient.my relative works there and he told me they themselves have to wait paitiently also for the gov.

to print these coins. so don't get your underware in a uproar.

I waited paitionatly and there starting to come in my mail.so chill

Lakeview, Oregon, United States #378653

John,

I will call you later today so that we can get this resolved for you. I apologize for the delays in your shipments. We have upgraded to a new computer system which should eliminate a lot of the reasons for the prior delays.

Mandi, Executive Assistant

I have exhaustively called and email WRME on other issues.Now, I got a "report of audit" stating I will be charged extra if I want to continue receiving certificates of authenticity.

This is NOT part of my subscription. Now that I'm paid in full, they are not sending my coins, and repeatedly deferring shipments, or not sending them at all (three times this year) to which I have to call and talk to someone and waste time demanding they send the item they previously agreed to send but haven't.

My latest shipment is already 3 months late, the shipping date has been deferred 7 times already.

I have filed a written complaint with details with the Attorney General's office of my state, that is what they are there for.If WRME gets enough of these, and someone steps up to the plate, they will wind up in court.

I THOUGHT EXTORTION WAS AGAINST THE LAW.I HAVE EVERY LETTER THEY EVER SENT ME ,EVERY THING.

THEY NEVER SAID NOTHING ABOUT A FUTURE CHARGE ON CERTIFICATES ON MY TWO SETS OF PRESIDENTIAL COINS THEY SAID THIS WAS A NEW CHARGE, WHAT ARE THEY GOING TO CHARGE IN THE FUTUR WE ONLY HAVE 10 MORE YEARS THEY BETTER HURRY UP .WORLD RESERVE LOST MY BUSINESS

Lakeview, Oregon, United States #350073

Ymd001,

I am not sure who you are but I have responded to each of my voicemails. If you have not heard from me yet please call or email. It is helpful if you leave your full name, phone number you can be reached at, and what city/state you are calling from as this allows me to pull up your account information. I can be reached at 330-244-4121 or at MSnyder@TheWorldReserve.com.

Mandi, Executive Assistant

Got same letter the other day??? I paid up front for the whole book, now they want money???

Lakeview, Oregon, United States #349969

Ymd001,

I apologize if I have not returned your call yet. I was not in the office over the weekend. I will be checking my voicemails soon so if you left me a message you should be receiving a call soon.

Mandi

I also got the letter and am very disappointed in the company. All of this was bought and paid for in the beginning. Now they want more!!!!

Have they been reported yet?