Ken Caryl, Colorado
4.8
Additional Fees

I ordered the Presidential Dollar coins and frame set in 2007. I received the first 24 coins with no problem, after that then they only sent one set instead of the two sets (Denver and Philadelphia).

Then they sent no coins at all. The comment I received was that a supervisor would call - no one ever called me. They would not replace them and I had to buy the missing coins if I wanted to finish my set.

For the last set they gave me a tracking number and said I would have to research it myself, it was not their problem. Not a company I would recommend except to stay away from them!

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at World Reserve Monetary Exchange. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants World Reserve Monetary Exchange to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was failure to delivery the rest of the presidetia coins and failure to deliver presidential coins. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by World Reserve Monetary Exchange and world reserve monetary exchange shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

WRME2016
Canton, Ohio, United States #1234764
World Reserve Monetary Exchange Verified Representative

We at the World Reserve Monetary Exchange take each customer’s concerns very seriously. We have been working diligently to resolve every phone call, email, and letter as quickly as possible throughout our busiest time of year. If you have an unresolved concern we ask that you contact us immediately at 1-888-854-7814 Monday-Friday 8:30 AM-5:00 PM Eastern Standard Time.

You may also email your concern to custserv@theworldreserve.com.