Ken Caryl,Colorado
4.8
Additional Fees

I ordered the Presidential Dollar coins and frame set in 2007. I received the first 24 coins with no problem, after that then they only sent one set instead of the two sets (Denver and Philadelphia).

Then they sent no coins at all. The comment I received was that a supervisor would call - no one ever called me. They would not replace them and I had to buy the missing coins if I wanted to finish my set.

For the last set they gave me a tracking number and said I would have to research it myself, it was not their problem. Not a company I would recommend except to stay away from them!

Product or Service Mentioned: World Reserve Monetary Exchange Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I didn't like: Failure to delivery the rest of the presidetia coins, Failure to deliver presidential coins.

Comments

WRME2016
Canton, Ohio, United States #1234764
World Reserve Monetary Exchange Verified Representative

We at the World Reserve Monetary Exchange take each customer’s concerns very seriously. We have been working diligently to resolve every phone call, email, and letter as quickly as possible throughout our busiest time of year. If you have an unresolved concern we ask that you contact us immediately at 1-888-854-7814 Monday-Friday 8:30 AM-5:00 PM Eastern Standard Time.

You may also email your concern to custserv@theworldreserve.com.