2.1

I am not receiving the completed set, which monetary reserve says i did.The Jimmy Carter coin is skipped.

I realize he is not deceased, but, why can't you send me his coin two years after he passes? Why do you say the collection is complete, yet you skip the 39th president, why not just stop at Carter? I am happy I have the reagan coin, because he was the first president i was able to vote for(18). But how can you state this is a completed coin collection and skip the next to the last coin?

Then the exchange sends me another coin program, in a frame, not vault. But then they say I cannot choose between one of the two frames offered.

Why show us two different types and not let us pick which one we want?Disappointed

Review about: World Reserve Monetary Exchange Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: send me the carter coin two yrs after his death, i can wait, or my children can . Let us choose between the denver mint mint and phila mint on framed presidential gallery.

I didn't like: Box for displaying the presidential coin capsules, Does not fit the coins properly.

Had an Experience with World Reserve Monetary Exchange?

Comments

WRME2016
Canton, Ohio, United States #1278541
World Reserve Monetary Exchange Verified Representative

The collection is complete as a 39 coin set since the US Mint has no future plans to mint a coin for Jimmy Carter. Since a coin cannot be minted in honor of a President until he has been deceased at least two years, the US Mint skipped Carter and completed the set with Reagan. We are offering a store credit due to the omission of the Carter coin.

Sunman, Indiana, United States #1275300

I have a nice wall frame I bought from them to display the coins. If that is true what do I put in Carter's slot. Kind of looks like an incomplete display.