World Monetary is not an honest company My bank called to cancel my order when I became suspicious of their advertising.They were told that customer service would call them.

They did not. Order was shipped anyway. I returned it exactly as I received it with their paperwork and sent it Priority, insured and with delivery confirmation request. They receoved it on March 13th.

I called after 10 days and asked where my credit was. I was answered ny a huffy employee and told customer service was short of people but they would call me. It has been two weeks, no call, no refund.

I tried to email them on their Contact Us website and it does not work.BBB has been notified.

Had an Experience with World Reserve Monetary Exchange?

Comments

Lakeview, Oregon, United States #23451

Hi, this is Chris Pugh, communications specialist for The World Reserve Monetary Exchange.

We’ve taken significant steps recently to upgrade our customer service. These solutions have included increased staffing, extended hours and improved product handling methods.

Please call 1-866-282-6587 to have your problem addressed.

Lakeview, Oregon, United States #23447

Please call 1-866-282-6587 to have your problem addressed.