The folowing was sent to World Monetary Exchange:

Ref: Customer Barcode 40385893 PB- 40090976

Order Number S40-00526304306

The above referenced item was never requested or ordered from World Monetary Exchange. I will neither accept or pay for it.

If you wish it to be returned to you, send the required postage, or UPS sticker to the address on the letterhead, and it will be returned. You have 30 days to do so. If you choose to not have it returned, it will be discarded.

Yours,

D Katz

cc: FTC - the law says "It is unlawful to send any merchandise by any means without the express request of the recipient or to try to obtain payment for or the return of the unordered merchandise.

Customers who receive unordered merchandise are legally entitled to treat the merchandise as a gift. Using the US mails to ship unordered merchandise also violates the Postal laws."

Had an Experience with World Reserve Monetary Exchange?

Comments

Lakeview, Oregon, United States #363463

Dorothy,

I had a manager listen to the original sales call and the second call you made to cancel the order on 10/12 and the voices are identical. You called on 9/26 and placed an order. You provided your name, address, phone number, and credit card number which is why you received the package. We did not send you something that "was never requested or ordered." It is perplexing to me that you are threatening our company by saying that you will discard the item you received and paid for. If you wish to return the item you have 30 days to do so. If you choose to keep it you are free to do whatever you like with it.

Thanks,