World Reserve Monetary Exchange Presidential Coin Scam
I too received the recent audit letter from World Reserve Monetary Exchange concerning an additional charge for future Certificates of Authenticity.I am filing a complaint (found online) with my local attorney general's office consumer fraud bureau and will be attaching all of your comments as well to my complaint form.
I would suggest that you do the same. Unfortunately, I bought not one but two sets of these coins and I will not be paying them any additional monies for anything whatsoever.
I would definitely be willing to join a class action lawsuit.If anyone has any information on that, please post it.f3839fe review #264204
You may also like
- "Steven Sears is a disbarred attorney located in 18 Truman in Irvine has been viciously making up FAKE stories about her and every attorney she deals with. He has been impersonating..."
- "Last year I met a guy at a business mixer who chatted with me for a minute or two and then immediately asked me if i was looking for work..."
- "I'm a former Primerica representative and I feel that it is necessary to clear my conscience and tell the world about the horrible experience I had in the company. ..."
- "I order from Lazada 1/5/2015 1 unit of Flare S3 Phone worth 4500, a 16GB Mem Card worth 698.00 & Ashutb Bluetooth Remote Shutter ₱ 269.00 all of them didn't..."
- "Hi kixeye I got banned and I really dont know why , No one is using my account and I did not logged in to the game recently and I am..."
- "Anybody living near or in San Francisco willing to pay those guys a visit ? I cannot unfortunately but if they were in my city, I sure would ! I am sure..."
- "We left a message with James Perry, President of Lennar on Nov. 28,200SIX.We stated that Lennar should change their founding principles. Lennar states "highest standards for caring for their..."
- "LAWSUIT AND SWORN TESTIMONY REVEAL LENNAR CONSPIRACY ORCHESTRATED BY CEO MILLER--Lennar is a company that will stop at nothing to make money. The management has a "win at all..."
- "We paid nearly 4,000.00 for a custom Paula Sofa. It was finally brought to us last week. I had to refuse delivery! A PIECE OF JUNK I would not..."