World Reserve Monetary Exchange Presidential Coin Scam
I too received the recent audit letter from World Reserve Monetary Exchange concerning an additional charge for future Certificates of Authenticity.I am filing a complaint (found online) with my local attorney general's office consumer fraud bureau and will be attaching all of your comments as well to my complaint form.
I would suggest that you do the same. Unfortunately, I bought not one but two sets of these coins and I will not be paying them any additional monies for anything whatsoever.
I would definitely be willing to join a class action lawsuit.If anyone has any information on that, please post it.12d4ccf6 review #264204
You may also like
- "We fired Caplaw, P.A. because they solicited us for a Home Modification in our home state, where they are not licensed. They also promised us a 90% chance we'd..."
- "Last year I met a guy at a business mixer who chatted with me for a minute or two and then immediately asked me if i was looking for work..."
- "Not sure how many people read the paper these days...but today in the Bourbonnais, Illinois Daily Journal a story line caught my eye...'IL residents snap up U.S. State Silver Bars'...."
- "To say that I am disappointed with my Alienware purchase would be a complete understatement. I purchase their â€œpremier desktopâ€ product at the end of 2009. One week after..."
- "Purchased a pack of bacon before thanksgiving holiday with hopes of frying up for Thanksgiving breakfast. Opened package and its a block of fat (see picture). I was shocked to..."
- "SFR Shops LLC or leatherfurniturecenter.com sold damaged goods, did not uphold delivery date, blamed the shipping company, would not return inquiries in a timely manner, lied and stated we would..."
- "Ugg sold me a defective product and is hassling me about replacing it. They have even stated they may not guarantee a replacement. They sold me a defect..."
- " In the beginning of March 2015 I placed an online order from precision time for the toxic area 51 watch. I paid for a new watch and they mailed..."
- "I have been asking that whomever works the night shift to put away the weights, or just get them close. No such luck. I pretty sure that since I pay..."