World Reserve Monetary Exchange - World Reserve Monetary Exchange Presidential Coin Scam

Sep 26, 2011
review #264204

I too received the recent audit letter from World Reserve Monetary Exchange concerning an additional charge for future Certificates of Authenticity.I am filing a complaint (found online) with my local attorney general's office consumer fraud bureau and will be attaching all of your comments as well to my complaint form.

I would suggest that you do the same. Unfortunately, I bought not one but two sets of these coins and I will not be paying them any additional monies for anything whatsoever.

I would definitely be willing to join a class action lawsuit.If anyone has any information on that, please post it.

8a35f9b
3.4
Had an experience with World Reserve Monetary Exchange?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
Josie

Nov 11, 2013

Mandi,
Your 1/4 sheet that was received over one year ago indicated that the US Mint would be issuing the 4 coins scheduled to be released in 2013. What is the status of those coins?
When can paid in full customers, since 2007, expect the product purchased?
We have not heard from you, the listed Executive Assistant, or Jefferson Marshall, the listed Executive Director, since May 2012!

Sharon Hill

Jul 10, 2012

Ok, I guess I've been in the dark for awhile now. I've been patiently waiting on my 2012 coins and am just now realizing there's a problem. I would like to know what I should do next. Is there a form I complete? I too am out money if I don't receive my entire collection. My address is Ridgeland, MS 39157; i can be contacted via email @sherry0562@gmail.com

Sharon Hill

Jul 10, 2012

May 30, 2012

Dean and Rita,
A World Reserve associate will attempt to contact you to clear up any misunderstanding. We are going to begin shipping the first two coins of 2012, Chester Arthur and Grover Cleveland, very soon. You should expect to receive them together by the 4th of July.

0 1 Reply
JOHN J REED

Aug 01

DEAR MANDI: I JUST RECEIVED MY SHIPMENT OF 4 PRES. COINS. 2 OF CALVIN COOLIDGE & 2 OF WARREN HARDING . WHY 2 OF EACH.

Dean baldwin

May 29, 2012

ME TOO I BPUGHT AND PAID FOR MINE IT WAS A ONE TOME DEAL HOW CROOKED AND SLY ARE THESE PEOPLE I WANT IN ON THE LAWSUIT TO PROBABLY WILL FILE BANKRUPT THO JUST TO CHEAT YOU OUT OF A DOLLAR

Rita J Perkins

May 29, 2012

I also bought a set that has been paid for back in 2008 and I also I'm getting the run
around the set was paid for!!! Thank goodness I didn't pay the extra for the certificates that come with each coin (that was paid for when I ordered them) I want in also on this class action suit SCAM!!! Please email me
cookie46041@hotmail.com
Rita J Perkins
Frankfort, Indiana

May 21, 2012

We have a new update available at our website with some good news! Since I cannot post a link please remove the spaces from the following for the actual link: www . theworldreserve . com / presidentialupdates
As always, if you have ANY questions please call or email me directly at 330-244-4121 or msnyder@TheWorldReserve.com

May 14, 2012

Nancy,
I attempted to locate your account to call you directly but we have about 50 customers in our system with your name. If you responded to the G20 form with option A (or even if you returned it blank or with a note) you will be receiving the first coin of 2012, Chester Arthur. We are preparing to ship out these coins in the next week or so. We have still not been given any guarantee from the US Mint that the remaining coins will be available to us - but we are committed to doing all that we can to continue to obtain them so that your collection can be completed. If you have any further questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact me directly at 330-244-4121.

Nancy Johnson

May 13, 2012

first off they refused to send the coins on the cards as usual unless we paind 99.00 more per set and we are supposed to recieve 2 sets of 4o coins then all of a sudden Pres. Obama is to blame for us not recieving any more coins, this is horendous theivery...... we are out a lot of money........

redrover6@verizon.net

Apr 30, 2012

IM IN ON THE CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT SIGN ME UP THIS IS WRONG I PAID NOW THERE RENEGING I WANT WHAT I PAID FOR!!!!!!!!!

Apr 18, 2012

If you select Option A only you will receive the next coin in the series (Chester Arthur) in late May/early June. We have already purchased this coin from the US Mint and are only waiting for them to ship our order on or around May 18. We are hoping to be able to continue purchasing the remaining coins but the US Mint has not given us any assurance that they will be available in the quantities that we need. If you have any further questions please call me directly - I'd be happy to address any concerns you may have. My name is Mandi and I am the Executive Assistant to the President. I can be reached at 330-244-4121 or via email at MSnyder@TheWorldReserve.com

hippydavemichigan

Apr 18, 2012

should i send form g20b back or wait to be contacted by some attourney with classaction lawsuit?

Seoulgirl

Apr 12, 2012

IS this for real, that i what I want to know? I get "advertisements" all the time and I didnlt even know if this was a scam too? Should I pick A or C3?

Mark Michael Oconee Illinois

Apr 11, 2012

I completely agree! I purchased my set along time ago! Paid it in full as they expected me to! Now its their turn to stand up to their part of the contract!! If their is a lawsuit I AM IN!!!

Vernon From Mountain Home Arka

Apr 02, 2012

I also has bought 2 sets. I was very upset with them asking for the extra money for the certificates. Now this bit about possibly not receiving the rest of the coins after I had paid the extra money for the certificates is ridiculous. I did check option A. I want what I originaly ordered not something else I want my money back fromt the certificates. Vernon,from Mountain Home Arkansas April 2nd 2012

skidoo_j

Apr 01, 2012

Mandi- I received my form g-20b as you had stated, however I still Fail to see an acceptable choice on the form. I would like to wait, however if the government fails to produce the remaining coins I require a full refund of the the amount paid. I had purchased two full sets and recall paying much more than "face" value.

Mar 28, 2012

Dear World Reserve Customers:
The following is our most current update regarding the Presidential $1's.
On March 21, 2012 the U.S. Mint announced its 2012 retail product lineup on its website. Although release dates and availability for larger quantities are not certain, the World Reserve believes it will be successful in compelling the U.S. Mint to at least provide quantities of the coins needed to fulfill the President Arthur coins to its customers. The World Reserve expects the receipt of these coins from the U.S. Mint and anticipates the processing and fulfillment of the President Arthur coins during the month of May to customers who have not otherwise selected a substitution.
The U.S. Mint's announcement does not address the U.S. Mint's long-term Presidential Coin outlook past 2012 or the bulk purchasing policy that was in place following the Presidential $1 Coin Act of 2005.
The World Reserve is continuing its efforts to fulfill the needs of its customers and has requested that the U.S. Mint provide the quantities needed and the terms established following the Presidential $1 Coin Act of 2005.
We greatly appreciate your patience as we continue to do everything within our means to satisfy all of our customers following these unprecedented actions by the Government.

Vince

Dec 15, 2013

I purchassed two sets of coins but from two separate companies. My other set that comes from the mint is up to date. Why does one company produce and the other struggle.

Ski Zawaski

Mar 28, 2012

When they sent me a letter saying I had to start paying a fee for the "official certificates" I had a fit, then told them to just keep sending me the coins without the official certificates, and they agreed. But these coins have no gold and are really not worth anything. If there is a class action lawsuit please contact me.
skizman@att.net

1-20 of 38 comments

×
You were reading a complaint about World Reserve Monetary Exchange.
Filing a new complaint about
×