World Reserve Monetary Exchange - Not Old U.S. coins as promised
I just received the Unsearched Vault Bag of "1,000 old U.S. coins". When I ordered I asked if these were all old coins like in the photo. I was assured they were so I ordered. There was only 10 older, well worn coins in the bag, the rest were newer pennies, mostly 2011, some Canadian.
THIS IS A RIP OFF THAT NEEDS TO STOP! They do not refund the shipping and it cost me $11.27 to send this back.
This is a very dishonest company and everyone needs to know this.
When I talked to customer service they said the 2011 are historic coins. "Historic" does not mean Old. 2011 is not old, it is last years. I hope people stop buying from this company.eecaf64 review #315847
You may also like
- "Their website states that when you request a cash-out on your trade-in (70% cash from the credit), that it will take 4-6 weeks to process and send to you via..."
- "Are you a victim of merchant lynx? Ever deal with a sales person out of the Lakeland office named Tina Boyd? Please send your complaint and contact info to email@example.com..."
- "I'm a former Primerica representative and I feel that it is necessary to clear my conscience and tell the world about the horrible experience I had in the company. ..."
- "you make good decision. for know, all people need to know, this company lazada cannot be trusted because i;m become new victim when they sold to me tablet not..."
- "My review may be the only positive review on here but I want to share my experience with The Dump here in Atlanta. I went to the New Year’s..."
- "All the lettering on both machines you can wash off with your finger, called customer service with LG I was told cosmetic, they want stand behind it read your owners..."
- "I replaced my element and then knobs, burner, and fan went haywire. After 2 repairmen and $$ finally found that the stunt for the element had been put in on..."
- "I started out with Citi Financial Auto they were very professional and understanding. about 2-3 yrs I started getting mail from Santander stating they had took over. Every since it..."
- "Nasty carpet, peeling wallpaper, nasty bathroom with bad repairs, badly repaired ceiling leaks, linens that smelled of urine, missing pool tiles and the Continental Breakfast was ridiculous! Coffee tasted..."