World Reserve Monetary Exchange - Not Old U.S. coins as promised
I just received the Unsearched Vault Bag of "1,000 old U.S. coins". When I ordered I asked if these were all old coins like in the photo. I was assured they were so I ordered. There was only 10 older, well worn coins in the bag, the rest were newer pennies, mostly 2011, some Canadian.
THIS IS A RIP OFF THAT NEEDS TO STOP! They do not refund the shipping and it cost me $11.27 to send this back.
This is a very dishonest company and everyone needs to know this.
When I talked to customer service they said the 2011 are historic coins. "Historic" does not mean Old. 2011 is not old, it is last years. I hope people stop buying from this company.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I have been with Chase for years and now suddenly I get dumped with this company! I called to find out why I can't login to make my first payment..."
- "Samin Siavoshian and Farhad Faramarzian told me that they WOULD Fix my Credit and Give me couple Tradelines to boost my credit but I NEVER got ANY RESULT !!! ..."
- " From Kirschenbaum and Phillips and NEFCU. I spoke with Jacquline Ivans at the law firm Steven Rosenthal the attorney would not except a reasonable settlement on an over 5 year..."
- "Had bought 100 lot grab bag of mixed fin koi and every one of them had died! I am an experienced fish hobbyist and these fish died within a week!..."
- "I have sat here and read all of these complaints and must say I think I have made my choice and am going to end my services. From day one..."
- "Nasty carpet, peeling wallpaper, nasty bathroom with bad repairs, badly repaired ceiling leaks, linens that smelled of urine, missing pool tiles and the Continental Breakfast was ridiculous! Coffee tasted..."
- " Here was my email to Safelite manager after he got back from vacation. My experience with Safelite is not a good one. I'm hoping we can..."
- "Support ticket #98446 I have been a member of instagc for about 1 year and it has been a great experience until this week.Whenever i had an issue I would contact..."
- "I got quotes from several dealers. Carroll at Colony Cargo gave me the most detailed quote of any. Felt I knew what I was getting. Ordered trailer. ..."