World Reserve Monetary Exchange - Not Old U.S. coins as promised
I just received the Unsearched Vault Bag of "1,000 old U.S. coins". When I ordered I asked if these were all old coins like in the photo. I was assured they were so I ordered. There was only 10 older, well worn coins in the bag, the rest were newer pennies, mostly 2011, some Canadian.
THIS IS A RIP OFF THAT NEEDS TO STOP! They do not refund the shipping and it cost me $11.27 to send this back.
This is a very dishonest company and everyone needs to know this.
When I talked to customer service they said the 2011 are historic coins. "Historic" does not mean Old. 2011 is not old, it is last years. I hope people stop buying from this company.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "BEWARE! www.schooloftrade.com & www.sidewaysmarkets.com is a scam and Joseph James is a fraud now desperately trying to cover up for years of deceit and lies. SOT has recently updated their..."
- "As a young person, I've had friends and family come up to me and push these "businesses" as a way to make money. (I grew up working fast food to..."
- "We fired Caplaw, P.A. because they solicited us for a Home Modification in our home state, where they are not licensed. They also promised us a 90% chance we'd..."
- "Less than half a small bowl of mac and cheese for $4.59 + tax. No their fault. Its my fault so I will not buy it again!..."
- "I received flowers today 02/14/2014 for Valentines day from my husband and they are HORRIBLE. They are pink roses and another flower I don't even know what it is because..."
- "Had bought 100 lot grab bag of mixed fin koi and every one of them had died! I am an experienced fish hobbyist and these fish died within a week!..."
- "I don't know who reported me but I did not do nothing wrong so I cant get ..."
- "I bought a toddler to twin size lightning McQueen car bed with built in toy box and working headlights for my two year old son, everything looked great eccept a..."
- "Got my boyds varment finished stock in and the finish is horrible there is sand scratches in the final finish over the entire stock, the butt of the gun feels..."